Sirrus X is your ticket to riding more, and to places you never imagined possible. It’s a comfortable, capable, “let’s do stuff” kind of bike that will inspire you to ride more than you ever have before. With bigger, confidence inspiring tires, a slightly more upright riding position, a super intuitive one-by drivetrain, and plenty of mounts for racks and fenders —it’s more than just a solid partner on pavement. Sirrus X is a dialed option when it’s time to hit some gravel. We’ve also equipped every Sirrus X with next-level comfort from our scientifically tested and ergonomically engineered Shared Platform Body Geometry saddle, handgrips, and pedals.
- Even lighter than Sirrus X 2.0, and faster thanks to an added A1 alloy fork.
- Wide-range 1x11 Shimano Deore drivetrain with a 11-42t cassette gives excellent range on any road.
- More powerful hydraulic brakes and premium 2-piece crank design for enhanced braking power and durability in tough conditions.
- Racktime rack for your favorite bags and panniers, and integrated DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting powered by a Shimano Dynamo hub to see and be seen.
|Brakeset||Tektro HD-R280, hydraulic disc, resin pads, flat-mount, Front/Rear 160mm|
|Bar Tape||Specialized Neutralizer, Body Geometry, locking grip|
|Handlebar||Alloy Mini Rise, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm|
|Saddle||Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155/143mm|
|Seat Binder||Bolt-type, 31.8mm|
|SeatPost||Alloy, 12mm offset, 2-bolt clamp, 27.2mm|
|Stem||3D-forged alloy, 31.8mm, 7-degree rise|
|Bottom Bracket||Threaded BSA 68mm, 24mm spindle|
|Cassette||Sunrace, 11-speed, alloy spider, 11-42t|
|Chain||KMC X11EPT, 11-speed, anti-corrosion coating w/ reusable Missing Link™|
|Crankset||Forged aluminum arms, 2-piece, 24mm spindle, Narrow-wide Aluminum chainring|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Deore M5100, SGS, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Deore M5100, 11-speed|
|Fork||A1 Premium Aluminum, flat-mount disc, Plug + Play fender mounts, low rider rack mounts, quick-release|
|Frame||Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum, Fitness Geometry, butted tubing, internal cable routing, flat-mount disc, quick-release, Plug + Play rack/fender mounts|
|Tire||Pathfinder Sport, 700x38mm|
|Wheelset||700C disc brake, double-wall alloy|